Thursday, January 12, 2017

Disney Soda Fountain

I don't quite remember if I ever officially announced on here or not, but something really cool happened last summer. I was given the incredible opportunity to work for an amazing company that designs pins and like merchandise for various properties all over the world. Given my background, I usually work on their Disney projects. Even though I've been chugging away nonstop for months, it wasn't until just recently that my designs started to get out to the public.

I did a handful of designs for the Disney Soda Fountain shop, specifically, and came across some that they've released so far.  Here are the concept sketches that eventually went into being the final pins for their ongoing Pin Trader Delight series.




No comments:

Post a Comment