Friday, April 16, 2010

The Medium

Just a small personal piece of mine that I did to dabble my hand in shaded pencil sketches again. Funny how these kinds of things end up with my "darker" characters as the subject matter.



This ball of sunshine is Kale Dalsten. He's an antagonist in a story I'm currently developing. He's a brooding guy all the way from New Orleans, Louisiana, and works as a medium for his childhood friend's ragtag paranormal investigation team. Even though he tries to be the character that is taken the most seriously, I have a tendency to make him the most frequent victim of ridicule and gags. Funny how that works. Anyway, I'll try to upload more artwork of this cast in the future, especially as I develop more on the story.

I also need to get better at fancier pencil sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment